Beauty Tips | Natural Look | Make Up

Hi Loves!

So sorry its been ages since I posted, I've been so busy with life lately. Well here I am back with a pretty interesting post. I myself am not a big fan of wearing a lot of make-up. It's just me - as much as I love it, I prefer the more natural look.

Here are a few tips I put together on how to perfect that flawless natural look with minimal make-up.

So many of you ask, should I wear lipstick? Should I apply mascara? Which eye-shadow would give me a natural look without over doing it?


The Perfect Skin Tone

To get the even skin tone, your go to products are concealer, foundation and powder. Remember never to apply foundation which is a shade darker than your own skin tone as this just spoils the whole look and won't look right. When choosing a good concealer also make sure that it is a shade lighter than your foundation. 

via Pinterest


Eyebrows
When it comes to those brows, what you need to do is give them more definition by doing what we ladies love most, filling them in with eye shadow or your go to brow pencil. We always gotta have our brows on point right?! I think that our eyebrows do really give that finishing touch to our look, especially when going for that natural finish. A little tip is to always use a brow pencil/shadow which is a shade that reflects your hair color. Brunettes should go for more rich and dark hues while blondes would go for light  browns as opposed to darker tones. 

via Pinterest

Eyes

I don't usually do to much to my eyes except a little mascara but sometimes I like to use a little brown eyeliner or a bit of brown eye shadow just at the base of the bottom lashes and blend. I use brown instead of black again for that more natural feel without giving my eyes too much of a dramatic look. You can then opt to use a brown mascara for your lashes, or if you prefer a black.

via Pinterest

Lips
We must never forget our darling lips girls! Even if we are going for a natural look, our lips should always have something on. I tend to go for a glossy or matte nourishing lip balm. Right now i'm loving Yves Rocher's lip balm in Vanilla Epicee. It was part of a Christmas edition I got given and It does wonders. If you're not a fan of lip balms, you can always go for a sheer lip gloss with maybe a little shimmer to it. 

via Pinterest

Did you all find these tips interesting? Do any of you have any other tips for a natural look? I'd love to hear them in the comments bellow! 

With love Sarah Belle
xo







4 comments

  1. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface.
    benefits of aloe vera on face overnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. What traits should you look for to find beautiful women? I know that your first reaction to this would be, 'Beautiful women are everywhere. I do not have to find them!' The cliche 'beauty is in the eyes of the beholder' holds true in many ways and in finding beautiful women one of the most important factor is knowing what you perceive is beautiful. Brilliance SF Cream coupon

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, this is indeed true and at the same time a beautiful picture created in once mind. India is a very warm country, but at the same time miscellaneous in its skin type and complexion, People belonging to different region have different climatic conditions and so do they have a complexion accordingly. 풀싸롱

    ReplyDelete
  4. Women are called the most beautiful creature in this world. That is why they are related to many terms of beauty, physically and mentally. Hair Removal Nanaimo

    ReplyDelete