Aussie Hair Care | Frizz Miracle Range Review


Hi Loves!

As you all know from my previous blog post, Aussie Hair is now available in Malta thanks to VJ Salomone! Hooray! They currently have 5 ranges available which are;

Miracle Moist, Frizz Miracle, Take The Heat, Aussome Volume &
Mega.

I first discovered Aussie Hair back when I use to travel to the UK to visit family. I had seen the range in boots, picked a bottle up of Frizz Miracle and smelt it and was like 'oooooohh! Have to get this!'
 As soon as I shampoo'd and conditioned my hair I already felt the difference. My hair felt soft and silky and smelt divine. I had to go back and grab more of this amazeballs product. So every time I visited the UK or family visited I was always quick to make sure they brought some down with them for me, and I have been rationing my last bottle until this week! Well my problem is totally solved since I can buy it here with no problem and my hair is super dooper happy!

Frizz Miracle is by far my favorite from the range, especially due to the humid and hot weather we have in Malta, this stuff really makes my hair happy and reduces my frizzy hair days. The smell is oh so yummy, refreshing and bubblegummy. The packaging is super cute too with little kangaroos around the neck of the bottle and a dark purple lid! 

The Frizz Miracle Range consists of a Frizz Miracle Shampoo, Frizz Miracle Conditioner and 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment and the Dual Personality Anti-Frizz + Conditioning Milk.



Since my hair is colored and I have recently added highlights, the ends of my hair tend to be very dry. My hair is naturally wavy and a little frizzy. 

Depending on if i'm going out or just back from the beach, I would either go with a Shampoo & Conditioner ( I like to leave the conditioner in for about 3 minutes until I rince it out) on my normal hair wash days or Shampoo & the 3 Minute Miracle Frizz Remedy Deep Treatment which I leave in for around 5 minutes if I am headed out to an event or dinner as it gives my hair that extra hold I need and keeps the frizz away giving me a super sleek look after i've blow-dried and styled my hair. 

The shampoo has a very good consistency and you really don't need alot to get it lathered up. You might need quite abit when using the conditioner.

Last but not least, lets talk about the Dual Personality Anti Frizz + Conditioning Milk. You NEED this in your life! In the summer hot days I love to wash my hair and let it air dry. Since my hair is frizzy, after washing and towel drying I apply a pump into my palm, work it through my hair and comb it. Voila! No need to rinse! You can also style it but that's totally up to you!
My hair dries and no frizz ahoy! Since my hair is a little wavy/curly it reduces all the frizz and my hair looks & smells amazing!
TIP: If you're looking for a little volume and a few bouncy curls, after I apply the product to my wet hair I like to tie my hair into a bun and leave it like that until the next morning. After I let my hair down the next day my hair is even bouncier, frizz free and pretty little waves/curls.. Oh and yes it still smells delicious!



My hair feels healthy, silky, lighter and soft after the first wash, and really does do what it says on the bottle. The only and literally only con about this product is that the conditioner bottle is slightly smaller than the shampoo itself so I sometimes tend to run out of conditioner before my shampoo (I'm sure i'm not the only one right?), but hey I cant complain about anything else! 

Another super great thing about this product is it doesn't weigh your hair down.

Hope this review helps any of you who wanted to know a little more about Aussie and how it worked for me and this is my honest opinion!

Have you tried any of the Aussie range?

With Love Sarah Belle
xo
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments

  1. Nice Blog Thank for the review, Use Biotique
    Soya Protein Shampoo from RetailPharma, for Dry, Damaged & Color Treated Hair.
    Biotique Shampoo
    Best Anti Dandruff Shampoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy health & beauty products , hair care &

    styling , nail care manicure & pedicure, kitchen

    dinner home improvement tools & workshop
    equipment, tablet pc cables and more accessories

    at ebay stor ELIXA

    ReplyDelete