Enchanted Forest | Adult Colouring Book | Johanna Basford | Review

Hi Loves!

So this post today is going to be about something new I recently discovered on my last trip to the UK last Christmas. I had seen heaps of craze about these adult coloring books and so many talking about them. Well, knowing me, I obviously decided to see what all the fuss was about.. and oh my. I'm OBSESSED! How did I not know about these sooner..?

Nowadays its all about iPads, technology and all that.. Back in my day we had NONE of these little gadgets you see everyone with today. Having a new coloring book and new coloring pencils or markers to color with was the rave back in my kiddie years, especially if it was glitter gel pens! I used to love spending my Saturday mornings at the kitchen table with all my colors laid out going through my Disney themed coloring books and seeing which prince or princesses to color first! I spent hours on end and loved it. I guess it sparked my creative side too as the little kid I was. 

Well, those days are BACK! YES! WOO-HOO! Who doesn't want to feel like a kid again?  

This time its slightly different though as Adult coloring books tend to help de-stress and take you into a world of peace and imagination and creativity. 

The 'Enchanted Forest: An Inky Quest & Coloring Book' by Johanna Basford caught my eye right away. Such a high quality beautiful book full of breathtaking illustrations and art. It's a total upgrade of our usual coloring books, I call it a masterpiece of creativity. With all you can imagine would be in an Enchanted forest. From castles, forest animals, flowers, forests. A coloring fairy-tale as I like to call it. 


I recently started coloring it all in and spent over 4 hours one day on one page. It really is relaxing and a nice hobby to start if you love coloring. I highly recommend Johanna's books. She has quite a few out already and her newest releases which I am eager to get a hold of which are Magical Jungle and Johanna's Christmas!







You can buy Johanna's Book here - Johanna Basford - Enchanted Forest

Happy Coloring!

Would you like to see another post once i've completed the book? 

With Love Sarah Belle
xo


7 comments

  1. I am not just in love with this post but I loved your blog too. Loved the way you explained. Very helpful..
    http://girlzfromvenus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same book as this! I love it, I deffo needed to be more prepared in terms of how many shades of green I have lol! x

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh I'm glad its not only me with the greens then! You can never have enough though right! lol :) I have her new books on my list next! x

      Delete
  3. Very useful info. Hope to see more posts soon!. 성인용품샵

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. 성인용품

    ReplyDelete