Aussie Hair Care Launch Party | Aussie in Malta

Hello!

Oh wow My first blog post ever! Who would have thought i'd end up here? Well I couldn't have chosen a better brand to brag about as my first blog post. Yes you read the title.. AUSSIE hair care has hit the Maltese Islands. I've been dreaming of this day for a very long time.
The lovely Marija from VJ Salamone invited me to the event yesterday and I was absolutely over the moon! Being my first event ever I was so excited - apart from the fact that it was Aussie related. You've noticed I'm a huge fan. Enough rambling, i'll get straight to it.

The event was held at 'The Galley' in Ta'Xbiex and we were welcomed with this gorgeous red PURPLE carpet. Everything was Purple! An amazing sight I must say. The ambiance was so relaxing and chilled, it was an outside event and the weather was perfect (apart from the sticky humid weather). The whole event was Aussiefied! 

There are 5 ranges of the Aussie Hair Care brand available in Malta at the moment which are;


Miracle Moist
Frizz Miracle
Take The Heat
Aussome Volume
Mega


Here a few snaps from the event

The Purple Carpet!

Isn't this the cutest display ever though? Shells & Chips!

My look for the event - Top & Jeans - Pullandbear - Ring - Sparkle La Vie

Gorgeous Set up!


Aussie -Take The Heat Range
The Diamonte Ring in Lilac by Sparkle La Vie - Nails Kiko Milano 330

#findyouraussome


A big THANK YOU goes to VJ Salomone for hosting such a fun event and for inviting me along!
Watch out for my next blog post where I will be reviewing some of my favorite Aussie products!


With Love Sarah Belle

x




No comments